Sunday, June 21, 2009

Moving to Missouri

Well, I've been back and forth between Farmington, Missouri, and Bowling Green, Kentucky, for over a month. I think it's finally coming to an end. I've found a cute little farm house to rent until Jennifer and I figure out our finances and what we really want to do. Also, if this job goes belly up, then we can just leave rather than fighting with realtors, mortgages, and other crap. We're both tired of it. The best thing has been though that everything has been on the company dime for a month. I've been in all sorts of different rental vehicles including two different full size Dodge Ram quad cabs. Not too bad. Plus I've lived in three different hotel rooms in one hotel and two different apartments in one apartment complex. But I'm getting tired of it. I'm ready to get to a normal schedule. Waking up at 5am, going to work, lunch, then home, supper, activities, and then bed. But at my same house. No inconveniences per the company or other people. I'm just not that social.

The people in Farmington have been really nice though. It's going to be a different environment for sure but not worse I think. I should be plenty of busy for a long time. And we're adding a 3rd shift soon, so that means more people and more business. That's great if you've been following automotive industry.

Anyway, I'm getting ready to finish packing and then back in the truck for 5-6 hours. Sounds like fun doesn't it? Well, maybe I'll have something more exciting to say later. I'll try to add things as I go.

If there's anything that you'd like to know about, please ask questions. Maybe it'll give me things to talk about. I'll also try to add pictures to this thing. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment